• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nettie Pot

ThPantherFan

Yeah I had it a few weeks ago. Sinus pressure so bad it made my teeth hurt. The netti pot helped alot.

Yep, that's it.......Just Friday I was complaining about my teeth hurting from the pressure.

I am a big p*ssy when it comes to being sick. Whiney and grumpy.

Pretty sure the worst is behind me now.

Just bought a ceramic one...the ole metal one started rust. Highly recommend it.

I bought one and the first time it worked well. The second time and subsequent times, nothing drained through. I guess it takes awhile to unstop. My wife doesn't wont to be anywhere near the thing. Can you put anything else besides salt in one? I think I'm going to like this. Hard to imagine stuffing a teapot up ones nose, but hey, what ever works. Thanks for introducing us to one.

I hearby declare the Netti Pot a tool of the Devil.

I poured the stuff through my nose which is about as awkward as taking your sister to the prom. I then panicked and thought I was drowning so I hacked up all over the place. My wife was watching all of this and now vows to never have relations with me again after witnessing that. 20 minutes later i was as stuffed up as I was before, however the blindness in my eyes lasted twice that long.

I repeated the process later last night and the relief was only temporary, although today I can breathe for the first time in about a week. However, I think it has more to do with the cold running it's course than the effectiveness of the Satan pot.

When I had it the doc had to give me an antibiotic for it to go away. The cold virus weakens your immune system then bacteria starts to take over in your sinus cavities. You can suffer for a few more weeks or you can feel better in a day if you just go to the doc.

Archived