• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all who wanted Richardson gone

bobcat91

Just now, Varking said:

His casual friday was giving little pat pats on the young girls backsides lol. I think that might be part of the difference between him selling and Kraft. Kraft did his shady poo away from NFL facilities. Richardson did his at them. Plus a lack of winning makes it easier for them to force him to sell compared to Kraft with multiple rings. 

That's the hair that broke the camel's back?  Richardson had a couple of supporters in Jones and Rooney, but it seems like he fell out of favor with the rest of the League's owners.  I personally feel it was internal politics. Richardson was very old school with old money.  Anyway, had this been Jerry JONES, no way he sells the Cowboys and they haven't done anything since the mid 90's.  If it had to do with winning, Bidwell would have sold the Cardinals years ago with all the scandals they've had with a poo franchise and product.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The reality is that they wanted to fast track Tepper into the good old boys club and they knew that JR didn't have a succession plan and the team would be sold upon his passing anyway so that just hit the fast forward button on that.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't do it to Snyder first though. I'm sure Tepper would've preferred the bigger market that's closer to his New Jersey home.

^^^^This.  They knew Jerry love the League and if quietly asked to step away--notice I didn't say forced--they knew he'd likely go without a fight.

Snyder, being the prick he is, was going to go down swinging no matter how much evidence of wrongdoing there was.

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, TN05 said:

In hindsight, Cam was holding this dumpster fire together with duck tape for his entire time here and ever since he fell off we haven’t been able to do anything. This organization is just rotten in the front office and has been for a decade

Not really. Obviously having Cam was big but this team under JR had plenty of success (just not consistently sustained) pre-Cam

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1