• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Movies people love that you think sucked ..

Zod

rep for reminding me of how much The Wrestler sucked but it is countered by dissing my favorite movie brand while suffering insomnia.

Haha. I use to watch them all the time late night too. Old Segal movies are way better then Taken. I meant the cheesy bad guys and explosions. Anybody watched his cop show he has on now? He's a good guy. He's been a cop for over 20 years. It's funny to see the people he arrests recognize him.

After TOMBSTONE, the best movie ever made was The Shakiest Gun In The West, starring the one and only Don Knotts.

Final answer.

All the Star Wars, Matrix, ET, Seagal movies, suck ass. Oh yeah...movies with The Rock suck too.

I'd rather watch Herbie goes to Monte Carlo.

Haha. I use to watch them all the time late night too. Old Segal movies are way better then Taken. I meant the cheesy bad guys and explosions. Anybody watched his cop show he has on now? He's a good guy. He's been a cop for over 20 years. It's funny to see the people he arrests recognize him.

I won't watch that cop show for the same reason I don't go to Who and Rolling Stone concerts.

After TOMBSTONE, the best movie ever made was The Shakiest Gun In The West, starring the one and only Don Knotts.

Final answer.

All the Star Wars, Matrix, ET, Seagal movies, suck ass. Oh yeah...movies with The Rock suck too.

I'd rather watch Herbie goes to Monte Carlo.

ET sucks. Really. You truly have no soul.

Unless you were talking about Entertainment Tonight, that does suck.

Archived