• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Movies people love that you think sucked ..

Zod

I frickin HATED Forrest Gump... nothing funny at all in that movie. If I wanted to watch a moron run around and have unrealistic situations, I'd go watch a Dallas fan dreaming of returning to the Superbowl. :puke:

Also, Mrs. Doubtfire... god awful movie. Like a wife of 15 years won't notice her husband in drag? Riiiight... umm, very stupid. Sad part is, I like Tom Hanks and Robin Williams, just not in those two movies.

I can see how a lot of these can be hated (I love Watchmen, Apatow Movies, L.A. Confidential, but can accept that others hate them) but others; no excuse:

Wedding Crashers, Star Wars, Pulp Fiction; all quality pieces of cinema.

My most hated:

2001: A Space Odyssey - Has a lot of redeeming qualities (and for reasons I will never understand, legions of defenders), but it bores me to tears. I don't necessarily think it sucks, but it doesn't deserve the esteem it gets.

Nine - (the musical, not the Tim Burton flick) is the worst movie I have ever seen, not sure anyone liked it though.

Archived