• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's a concert you wish you saw.

Happy Panther

As an experience, Journey at the height of their popularity. They were a big deal for a while there.

For music, Pink Floyd in the early or mid seventies.

For narcissistic reasons, my fave band, Barenaked Ladies, on their first tour out of high school when they were playing dive bars in the middle of nowhere of Canada with Corky and the Juice Pigs. Wearing a flannel shirt and cheering them on with a giant glass mug of Molson as they do the whitest version of Psycho Killer ever.

As an experience, Journey at the height of their popularity. They were a big deal for a while there.

For music, Pink Floyd in the early or mid seventies.

For narcissistic reasons, my fave band, Barenaked Ladies, on their first tour out of high school when they were playing dive bars in the middle of nowhere of Canada with Corky and the Juice Pigs. Wearing a flannel shirt and cheering them on with a giant glass mug of Molson as they do the whitest version of Psycho Killer ever.

BNL is the best concert I ever saw

BNL is the best concert I ever saw

They go back on tour this year, new record out in March as a 4 piece. the single is at some radio stations and can be streamed from their web site.

Canada tour was announced today, no word on the US yet but I will be there. Been on 2 of the 3 cruises they did as well.

I had a chance to see KISS way back when before they took their makeup off for the first time...kick myself many many of times for missing that

Woulda been good...even this year's tour was good if you can look past the 2 guys dressed up as Ace & Peter.

Mine:

Stevie Ray Vaughan & Jeff Beck

Led Zeppelin

Ok, I can add one...

Pink Floyd - Nassau Colosseum (Long Island, NY) for the Wall show.

I do have a bootleg video now but that's hardly the same thing....

How is that show? I love The Wall, but I just feel like that's the point where the band was just at it's breaking point every night. No chemistry on stage is what I have heard.

seen most of these shows. First concert I ever went to was Led Zeppelin in 72. Tix were 5 bucks and my Mom dropped me and Mark Majette off at the Charlotte Coliseum and picked us up. One of the best I ever saw was Springsteen at Ovens Auditorium in May of 76 just after Born to Run broke. Was in front of the stage for 3+hours. Awesome show

Archived