• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey look at these fatasses!

Happy Panther

Maybe it’s just me, but I could have sworn that some of the ladies who showed up at the Golden Globes on Sunday had put on a little weight. It’s almost criminal to name names, because the very actresses whose body-mass indexes have been the subject of endless tabloid speculation are the very ones now sporting sexier curves. You could definitely see the difference if you concentrated solely on the upper arms. Instead of a Barbie-doll circumference, there was suddenly, amazingly, a womanly roundness to their frames. More Marilyn than Twiggy, that’s for sure.

http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/18/now-scrutinizing-a-rounder-golden-globes/

jerk

its one of my top mystery why hollywood/everyone wants females to be -3 in size? its not natural, plus those ladies have no energy unless on coke or other uppers. plus they turn into super bitachs, cause they constantly feel like poo. headaches, hungry, sick, dizzy, dehydration, etc. its not hot look.

keira_narrowweb__300x587,0.jpg "o I'm full, I just eat half a trisket"

im scared if I touch her, she break all sort of bones. time for the old way to make a comeback.

Marilyn_Monroe_famous_blown_up_dress_picture.jpg

anybody see a pic of what Lohan was wearing to this event. i saw it the other night while channel surfing. it was a black dress with shear stripes. it looked like it showed her nips. can't find a pic of it though.

Don't have to give the ol' channel surfing line.....I watch those "Access Hollywood" shows every now and again also. ;)

Archived