• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

why doesnt this suprise me?

Hairless Cat

Before you all get too high and mighty, Asheville, NC is #12.

MD, VA and DC seemed to have escaped the ratings. Clearly these pollsters didn't visit Dupont Circle in the District. That one metro stop could have busted this whole list.

*edit*

And isn't this coming right on the heels of Atlanta being named the worst place in the U.S. to live? Wonder if those two dots are connected.

Been living here in Atlanta for about four years now. Currently reside in Midtown, the epicenter of gay Atlanta (live here so that I can walk to work, in case you're curious). The best part about living here is the three or four times I've had UGA fans ask me where the best sports bar is nearby. I hype up this one bar called Bulldogs..."awesome bar, lots of beers on tap, and it's a UGA bar of course." yeah, not exactly. It's an all black gay bar. Priceless.

ya the best part was before i moved here. I came down with the best man at my wedding and asked a taxi cab driver where a happening place was to go. Lets just say the indian taxi cab driver dropped me off at a crazy place that once we walked in, well we walked right out and called another cab driver. Waste of a fuking taxi fare I tell yas

Archived