• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your prefered smoking device??

Mayor Qumiby

What do you like smoking out of the best  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like smoking out of the best

• Blunt
    • Joint
    • Bong
    • Bowl
    • Vaporizer
    • Apple/ gravity bong or other homemade device

i've heard that many salesmen here in nc go to humbolt county to do trim work. they are given an option to be payed many thousands of dollars or an amount of green equal to that in the growers eyes. so that person can come back with that weight, and easily make double the money. point. i think at least during certain times of the year we're smokin' cali in cakalak.

bong is the most efficient and hits really well. vaporizer is the cleanest hit imo but a fat blunt will destroy you but takes a lot of greens, not efficient.

everytime i smoke, i gotta have my strawberry shortcake, i dont know why but i want it everytime and its so fcuking good..

dont do a fattie for the first time, it will turn your world upside down. some dude smoked a blunt at my house for the first time and omg, i've never seen anyone trip so bad of it. he was crying one second, and then laughing the next and he was mumbling something unknown every now and then lol (should have capture it on camera lol)

Archived