• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your prefered smoking device??

Mayor Qumiby

What do you like smoking out of the best  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like smoking out of the best

• Blunt
    • Joint
    • Bong
    • Bowl
    • Vaporizer
    • Apple/ gravity bong or other homemade device

Just a tip. It's easy to peruse the net and check n on sites like this and do some *cough* research, only to have the Feds show up at the casa.

Might want to amp up the code or stick to PM.

Just looking out for ya

so they'll hack the site, and get my info just because of some things i've typed here?

FYI: Life is good, I am baked as hell packed the vap up nice and tight about 20 mins ago and I just took 3 indivual chicken pot pies out of the oven.

how many hits did that take?

That's cool how we are all in the same general area but we all have different names for the same thing I'm from Salisbury but I live in Charlotte and this is our scale..

1. schwagg , brick weed, reggie, - this is the low grade stuff that has low amount a greenery, alot of stems and seeds.. Very low quality herb, usually ( in my case ) smoked it blunts or joints.. A bong hit of this would be nasty.. usually goes for around 10 a dime / 25 a quarter.

2. middies, mid-grade .. Alot like schwagg just less seeds and stems a little greener and a little more money .. 35 a quarter..

3. Beasters , bc bud.. This usually is just quality Generic buds that were grown commerically in bulk and alot times from the Canada area.. this is pretty good bud and and has no seeds( most of the time, although I've found one here and there) this runs about 50 an 8th or 100 a quarter..

4. Headies ... This is the real deal good stuff, the highest quailty bud avaiable.. This is where you see the named of bud appear, kush,lambsbreath, sour diesel, grand daddy purp, blueberry and so on.. The buds are very sticky and the smell is the best.. Alot of crystals no seeds and very small to zero stems.. This bud was grown under close supervision and using the best methods avaible, you can really tell the grower knew what they were doing when growing this crop.. Prices are 60 an 8th,120 a quarter.

This... I was thinking this but too lazy to type. A buddy of mine took a trip back from cali last week, did not bring any to sell but gave me a 1/4th, that poo makes me want to fly 2000 miles.

They better not touch my god damn chicken & turkey pot pie!!

:lol:

My old crew when it came to not only this but other "endeavors" we had an entire language all our own that there was no way, even if via wiretap, they knew what we were saying.

We had a thing called reverse language. So, mainly the opposites or similar etc of a word is what we used.

Example: Instead of saying cotton mouth we would say polyester. Simple for that, but the idea got very clever to where you would be in a room and have no clue what we were saying.

So for this. Might say, me and Dokken are going to the mountains to get some Michelob and dropping it off where the Redskins play.

so they'll hack the site, and get my info just because of some things i've typed here?

how many hits did that take?

Who said hack? No pun intended.

All I'm saying is, don't get sloppy and screw yourself. Not saying you will, but I would hate for my friends that work with SLED or ALE or US Marshall's or NSA to find out. :rolleyes:

I don't have time to get into but I have some interesting stories and connections thru those days. And those connections run pretty far up some flag poles. To the point where let's say if I was in need of a major of firepower or ultra protection, homey has it.

That doesn't include gangs. And no I was not deep cover.

*I'm just messing with ya KK*

Yes, I do have all those connections. But you don't have much to fear on message boards.

Plus the dark comedian in me couldn't resist playing to the "paranoia" of this...

I lol'd when you got a serious response.

go to canada...better than cali..I guarandamntee it

I don't think so. I mean you can get damn fine stuff in BC, but at best it is equal to what you get in cali. It is basically legal in cali, in LA there are more dispensaries than starbucks or mcdonalds. Plus there are a TON more smokers in cali. The smoking population in BC can't compare. Basically there is no logical/reasonable explination why it would be better in canada.

Archived