• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your prefered smoking device??

Mayor Qumiby

What do you like smoking out of the best  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like smoking out of the best

• Blunt
    • Joint
    • Bong
    • Bowl
    • Vaporizer
    • Apple/ gravity bong or other homemade device

Yes,MMH, it is. I have family down in FL, thats the word they use. Dank, KB, kind, crippie, kush, its all the same... When I say the Kind I mean the stuff you see in HighTimes, or in my garage if youre in VB...

See, the word 'Sensimilia' means 'no seeds. Beesters is another word for BC's, meaning it came from British Columbia, Canada. BC's will look the look, might even smell the smell, but it doesnt quite do the job the kind does. I like to call it 'AK' as in almost kind...

how'd you start your crop? i always check my supply for seeds, but never find any to use. you get a starter kit from somewhere?

Crippie is a term of quality. It goes like this...

Brown frown, regs, mid, crippie, dro, kush, purp, and so on.

that's more levels than i've ever known. i've just known regs, mids, kind and dro. purp is slang for the purple haze around here, but thats just a flavor of kind. same with kush. it comes in several different fruity flavors, but it sells for the same price as any other kind.

Man, I have kids now, there's no crop in my garage. Just what I have waiting on consumption. I do have fam out in Humbolt County, CA who once overnighted me a few clones, but that was a few years back. If you take care of them, they can be cloned over and over. And there is a schematic out on the interweb that shows how to convert an old refridgerator into a little 2-phase, airtight 'grow closet'. The early stage up in the freezer, then move it down to the 'fridge area for the budding stage. Just keep cycling it...Or, thats what someone I know did...:rolleyes:

Just a tip. It's easy to peruse the net and check n on sites like this and do some *cough* research, only to have the Feds show up at the casa.

Might want to amp up the code or stick to PM.

Just looking out for ya

as long as u dont have it at the house or at your work then your safe..but becareful

Just a tip. It's easy to peruse the net and check n on sites like this and do some *cough* research, only to have the Feds show up at the casa.

Might want to amp up the code or stick to PM.

Just looking out for ya

They better not touch my god damn chicken & turkey pot pie!!

That's cool how we are all in the same general area but we all have different names for the same thing I'm from Salisbury but I live in Charlotte and this is our scale..

1. schwagg , brick weed, reggie, - this is the low grade stuff that has low amount a greenery, alot of stems and seeds.. Very low quality herb, usually ( in my case ) smoked it blunts or joints.. A bong hit of this would be nasty.. usually goes for around 10 a dime / 25 a quarter.

2. middies, mid-grade .. Alot like schwagg just less seeds and stems a little greener and a little more money .. 35 a quarter..

3. Beasters , bc bud.. This usually is just quality Generic buds that were grown commerically in bulk and alot times from the Canada area.. this is pretty good bud and and has no seeds( most of the time, although I've found one here and there) this runs about 50 an 8th or 100 a quarter..

4. Headies ... This is the real deal good stuff, the highest quailty bud avaiable.. This is where you see the named of bud appear, kush,lambsbreath, sour diesel, grand daddy purp, blueberry and so on.. The buds are very sticky and the smell is the best.. Alot of crystals no seeds and very small to zero stems.. This bud was grown under close supervision and using the best methods avaible, you can really tell the grower knew what they were doing when growing this crop.. Prices are 60 an 8th,120 a quarter.

Archived