• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your prefered smoking device??

Mayor Qumiby

What do you like smoking out of the best  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like smoking out of the best

• Blunt
    • Joint
    • Bong
    • Bowl
    • Vaporizer
    • Apple/ gravity bong or other homemade device

What would be the best one to use for a first timer. Every single one of my friends smoke and I've never done it, but been thinking lately, what the fug? Why not give it a whirl.

listen to your friends on the best of the available options. there's drawbacks to almost all of them from at least one person's view. biggest thing on your first time smoking. don't cross buzz. meaning combining drinking and smoking in unison. this is dangerous for rookies, and has been known to lead to calling earl. :puke:

drawbacks to some. joints are easy to drop, but you do get the taste of the herb more. blunts are good for covering the nastier reg taste, but get hot in your throat quick. bongs...not really a drawback other than they can be hogs and take the weed right into the water before burning. bowls are efficient for the most part and also allow you taste it more, but can lead to a mouthful of ash or coals. gravity bongs can put a hurtin' on you if you use to big a bottle. i recommend a 20 oz if going this route. never done an apple or vaporizer.

I'd say you can't go wrong with whatever you use, however you will soon find out that glass is the only way to go... Plastic bongs and metal bowls give a funny taste imo..

Zcustom has a good idea though .. I think we should all get together and compare our products :)

btw the mayor is currently smoking the grandaddy purp

listen to your friends on the best of the available options. there's drawbacks to almost all of them from at least one person's view. biggest thing on your first time smoking. don't cross buzz. meaning combining drinking and smoking in unison. this is dangerous for rookies, and has been known to lead to calling earl. :puke:

drawbacks to some. joints are easy to drop, but you do get the taste of the herb more. blunts are good for covering the nastier reg taste, but get hot in your throat quick. bongs...not really a drawback other than they can be hogs and take the weed right into the water before burning. bowls are efficient for the most part and also allow you taste it more, but can lead to a mouthful of ash or coals. gravity bongs can put a hurtin' on you if you use to big a bottle. i recommend a 20 oz if going this route. never done an apple or vaporizer.

Gravity bongs are awesome. You can only have a little bit of weed and get lots of people stoned.

Gravity bongs are awesome. You can only have a little bit of weed and get lots of people stoned.

someone at a party once made one from a 3 liter. yeah i got stupid, but the dumb bitch that made it had me coughin the rest of the night. that's why i say a 20 oz. i rolled with one that size for a while before moving on to my first bong.

someone at a party once made one from a 3 liter. yeah i got stupid, but the dumb bitch that made it had me coughin the rest of the night. that's why i say a 20 oz. i rolled with one that size for a while before moving on to my first bong.

We used to make them out of old gallon milk jugs. Great handle too.

Lol my 1st time smoking was out of 2 Liter dr pepper bottle Lol it wasn't even a gbong just a bottle with a aluminum foil bowl and 2 holes in the bottle haha we were smoking the reggie outta it to... It was harsh as hell but I was really really stoned.. I remember playing monster truck madness on n64 for hrs

Yes,MMH, it is. I have family down in FL, thats the word they use. Dank, KB, kind, crippie, kush, its all the same... When I say the Kind I mean the stuff you see in HighTimes, or in my garage if youre in VB...

See, the word 'Sensimilia' means 'no seeds. Beesters is another word for BC's, meaning it came from British Columbia, Canada. BC's will look the look, might even smell the smell, but it doesnt quite do the job the kind does. I like to call it 'AK' as in almost kind...

kind is no seeds to generalize. wilmington has different kinds of kind. two most common are 1) beasters: still has the stems, but usually larger ones 2) headies: the tip of the bud. no stems.

been to FL, but don't know what crippie means.

Crippie is a term of quality. It goes like this...

Brown frown, regs, mid, crippie, dro, kush, purp, and so on.

Archived