• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your prefered smoking device??

Mayor Qumiby

What do you like smoking out of the best  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like smoking out of the best

• Blunt
    • Joint
    • Bong
    • Bowl
    • Vaporizer
    • Apple/ gravity bong or other homemade device

...for me, the quality of the consumable dictates how it is consumed. I would love to be able to get the Kind all the time, but sometimes finances dont allow it. But I try to keep a minimum requirement for the quality, I have become a snob when it comes to the herb. I will go without before I blaze some of the what my bro-in-law smokes. I will pay for quality over quantity every day... I want a vaporizer, just havent seen one for less than $500, and I am not willing to spend that on my habit..er, not on a utensil for my habit...

regs are for losers...if u cant afford the good shiit than you should not be smoking period.

this is the best reason for living in the port city. i haven't seen a seed since i moved here, and it's not just called the kind. its headies, beasters and mids. i've had some bags here that were sub par for the area, but its always good.

good thread idea that someone already had. i voted bong btw, but have been swayed to think i need to get a vaporizer.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/the-lounge/28710-choose.html

Ah damn I didn't even look to see if it was already posted my bad... But as far as vaporizers go I've only used one and it sucked it was a 'hotbox' and I didn't like it, however I can't wait to hit a valcano.. I hear they are the best

I myself have never had anything better than mid...

keep me in mind if you ever head this way. it took me a while to get used to the price, but the quality is worth it. in CLT a 1/2 O of dirt would be like 50, but give me headaches and a sore throat. here its usually 60 an 1/8, but there is nothing to complain about other than that.

Ah damn I didn't even look to see if it was already posted my bad... But as far as vaporizers go I've only used one and it sucked it was a 'hotbox' and I didn't like it, however I can't wait to hit a valcano.. I hear they are the best

not the first repeat thread. just search vick if you don't believe it.

Regs were fine back in high school, but that was 1992. I havent smoked regs in years, mids is mostly what I would find when I had to look. Good mids for the daily and every 3-4 weeks the super dank comes through for the weekend sessions...

Never understood pot snobs. Every time I got kind my wallet was lighter and my tolerance went through the roof. Then when I needed to save $$ I was stuck cuz I couldn't afford the kind and the regs did nothing for me.

I quit several months ago and have only smoked on RARE occasions lately and every time it's been regs and it has been NIIIICE

i'm a snob i guess. i've had blueberry yum yum, sour pineapple diesel, and a few different breeds of kush just to name some. my tolerance is pretty high, but the taste, smell and high are just SOOOOO much better. the high tolerance really isn't that high though on the good stuff. its when i've tried going back to regs that it seems like it. most times i've got the good, and its just a few hits into a bowl or one good rip off a bong that sets me off.

Archived