• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is C.J Wilson a Future Star?

monstercat

I kind of thought that he could be a diamond in the rough when we first got him. He didn't do a ton, so I didn't know what the verdict was on him, and kind of forgot about him.

This excites me though because I liked him when we drafted him. If he does develop like they think he will, we may already have Lucas' replacement on the roster, and that is awesome.

I saw the thread title, and thought "This guy's on crack." Then I saw that monstercat started the thread, so I gave the thought some consideration but remained doubtful. Then I saw that MC was talking about an article from Gantt, so I figured there might be something there. After reading the article, I would love to see Wilson get a shot.

Good job, MC.

True. I really do hope CJ Wilson ends up to be good, Marshall already has proven he can start. Im just saying, not necessarily in this thread but I dont think alot of people appreciate Lucas and what he does.

I think Marshall is a good corner, but he doesn't match well at all with the bigger receivers that are typically on the outside. In my opinion Marshall's stock has gone down a little bit, he has been bailed out by bad throws and what not.

I saw the thread title, and thought "This guy's on crack." Then I saw that monstercat started the thread, so I gave the thought some consideration but remained doubtful. Then I saw that MC was talking about an article from Gantt, so I figured there might be something there. After reading the article, I would love to see Wilson get a shot.

Good job, MC.

Hmmm...I guess I'm glad I didn't just use the title of the article as the thread title, as I usually do. I got people to think, which is rare for me.

BTW, for those that say they haven't seen C.J play...I'm pretty sure he played some safety in the Dallas game last year, and he might have got to play some defense in a couple of other games...I can't really remember. He definitely played some ST's last year.

Archived