• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Woman Dead At Wal-Mart

Sultan33g

That's why I always have my receipt ready. Flashlight cops can be more dangerous than the real thing because they are not properly trained. My Ex-Sis In Law was a Wal Mart security goon and broke a guys arm because she thought he was shoplifting. Turns out she had the wrong guy and he sued for some bucks.

She should go to jail, not be choked to death in a Wal-Mart parking lot with her daughter and niece watching.

So it is OK to kill someone over a misdemeanor?

agreed. but i was reffering to the quote with the guy giving 100% of blame to what security did.....and is not letting the women take responsibility for her actions.......

no way in hell should she have been killed. but it would have never lead to that if she wasnt being a thief and stealing poo

agreed. but i was reffering to the quote with the guy giving 100% of blame to what security did.....and is not letting the women take responsibility for her actions.......

no way in hell should she have been killed. but it would have never lead to that if she wasnt being a thief and stealing poo

While I agree there is an assumption of risk in shoplifting (you may be confronted by authorities, handcuffed, yelled at, booked, fined etc...) I would say the assumption of death is pretty much 0%. While I don't sympathize with criminals I see no fault of the lady.

I would related it to the chance of death from cheating on your taxes, or hacking someone's internet.

Jaywalking on the other hand...

A lot of those quotes are hearsay regardless. It's a reporter, conveying information given to him by the victim's family members. I don't think anyone should lose their lives over shoplifting, but who's to substantiate the, "he snatched her inhaler away and wouldn't let her use it" comment? There's a lot of stuff not worth acknowledging in that excerpt until reports are filed and videos are seen. No use in making biased comments now.

hmmmm or if your scum of a family member wasnt stealing you wouldnt be sitting here right now.....one less stupid piece of poo in this country.

This is exactly what I was going to post...

I seriously can't believe some of you are defending the two men that killed her. Even if she fought back, I would think that two grown men could control a 40 year old woman before they get to the point where they'd have to say "alright let's just kill her."

Yes, she was a thief and belonged in prison. What's next guys? Cutting off hands for thievery?

Archived