• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

best action/adventure gaming franchise of all time...

micnificent28

im new to this area of the fourm(just found it lol) and im sure this has been a heated topic u ve all had before. but i wanted to start of with what the board thought was the best action gaming franchise of all time. im sure alot would like to throw out zelda.i think zelda's a great franchise but it is a rpg. when i think of best action franchise i think of of course,metal gear solid. from the first one i poped in on the old ps1 at shadow moses,this series has never let me down. from graphics to the plot this series has been top notch. its like controling a good movie..and when u finish one of them ur left with that wow,this is the greatest game i've of our time feeling. just when u think it cant get better ur blessed with sons of lib. sure raiden was awful,but still a good game. then comes snake eater....ahhh snake eater from having to fix broken bones to well eating snakes...then theirs the best theme song ever for a video game snake eater. the ladder sequence seems like ur climbing for a while.then theirs that infectious theme that makes u feel like a bad ass. best gamer ever made i thought so. then came mgs4 guns of the patriots. snake old and and weakened from countless battles,back for one more mission. he arrives with a hood cloak in a futurist middle eastern warzone. our hero with his signature cigarette smokes calm and collected with people falling all around him. the futurist mechs chasing him and just when u think he cant get more bad ass....u see the camo suit. a suit that blends u into whatever u touch nice...metal gear's bosses are top notch. then u see the return of raiden and he even looks cooler than snake. matter of fact he looks cooler than the robotic ninja in the first one. the epic return to shadow moses,the crawl of death a snake crawls through a hall gett shocked and attacked from all sides....(tear lol)then the final boss battle atop the sub was just so damn amazing...as u can tell this is the franchise i love the most but doesnt mean u have to agree whats urs?????

How is Zelda an Rpg? Zelda is THE action adventure game. There are hardly any rpg elements besides a more wide open world. Thats like saying GTA is an RPG cause you can roam around.

But my favorite action game along the lines of a mgs is splinter cell. I have had more fun playing SC games than any game franchise as long as i omit the horrible multiplayer that was double agent.

• 2 weeks later...

im new to this area of the fourm(just found it lol) and im sure this has been a heated topic u ve all had before. but i wanted to start of with what the board thought was the best action gaming franchise of all time. im sure alot would like to throw out zelda.i think zelda's a great franchise but it is a rpg. when i think of best action franchise i think of of course,metal gear solid. from the first one i poped in on the old ps1 at shadow moses,this series has never let me down. from graphics to the plot this series has been top notch. its like controling a good movie..and when u finish one of them ur left with that wow,this is the greatest game i've of our time feeling. just when u think it cant get better ur blessed with sons of lib. sure raiden was awful,but still a good game. then comes snake eater....ahhh snake eater from having to fix broken bones to well eating snakes...then theirs the best theme song ever for a video game snake eater. the ladder sequence seems like ur climbing for a while.then theirs that infectious theme that makes u feel like a bad ass. best gamer ever made i thought so. then came mgs4 guns of the patriots. snake old and and weakened from countless battles,back for one more mission. he arrives with a hood cloak in a futurist middle eastern warzone. our hero with his signature cigarette smokes calm and collected with people falling all around him. the futurist mechs chasing him and just when u think he cant get more bad ass....u see the camo suit. a suit that blends u into whatever u touch nice...metal gear's bosses are top notch. then u see the return of raiden and he even looks cooler than snake. matter of fact he looks cooler than the robotic ninja in the first one. the epic return to shadow moses,the crawl of death a snake crawls through a hall gett shocked and attacked from all sides....(tear lol)then the final boss battle atop the sub was just so damn amazing...as u can tell this is the franchise i love the most but doesnt mean u have to agree whats urs?????

I recommend you pick up the awesome game Paragraph Creator - and it's sequel Paragraph Creator: Breathe Once In A While

Archived