• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fallout: The movie? (is this fake?)

Samuel L. Jackson

okay, I came across this on YouTube today...

Now I know a lot of fakes are made for different things, but is this legit? Are these scenes from another movie?

Google/Bing have been unsuccessful for verifying, although it seems there have been permissions applied for for a television show and a movie...

I'm too lazy to dig any further, but personally, I think it would make a cool movie...

General rule is, if something looks too good to be true... it's a Michael Bay film.

Argument for Fake:

1.) Rated R. It's supposed to be a 2011 release; there is no way this movie has been rated a year in advance, a real trailer would be Rating Pending.

2.) There would be some kind of buzz if a Fallout movie was being made. There's no way it would be so close to post-production that a trailer could be made, and yet no wiki article, IMDB page, or blogger chatter.

3.) Isn't that the same title screen from the game?

4.) What the hell is the movie about? You get no idea of story, conflict, or character from the trailer. The trailer does little but show the scenery.

Argument for Legit:

1.) The dialogue may have been removed from the trailer due to an NDA, or the ripped version had no audio.

2.) Decent Special Effects (Could be ripped from any foreign or little-known film)

My diagnosis: FAKE!

Archived