• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bringing in a new pet help needed!

o803oVaDeR

So my dog raiding the cat's litter box is normal? I've had to stop kissing her on the mouth because of that.

What about when I was napping on the couch yesterday and I was awoken by a claw imbedded in my jugular vein? Is that normal? I am pretty sure my wife somehow trained the cat to do that in order to collect on my life insurance policy but she insists it was due to the Jersey Shore like chain that I wear. If something happens to me......someone tell the police to question the cat thoroughly please.

yeah man. i took my oldest dog to a training course as a pup, and the lady said that all dogs eat cat siht like its, "nectar of the gods". exact words. As for the other stuff. cats are just useless and stupid.

and....:rofl: at the thread tag

So my dog raiding the cat's litter box is normal? I've had to stop kissing her on the mouth because of that.

What about when I was napping on the couch yesterday and I was awoken by a claw imbedded in my jugular vein? Is that normal? I am pretty sure my wife somehow trained the cat to do that in order to collect on my life insurance policy but she insists it was due to the Jersey Shore like chain that I wear. If something happens to me......someone tell the police to question the cat thoroughly please.

Welcome to the world of a mixed pet home. It only gets worse...and the cat will realize it can outclimb the dog and it will torment it mercilessly.

Archived