• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bringing in a new pet help needed!

o803oVaDeR

I need some pet advice also...

My daughter got a kitten for Christmas and I thought for sure my dog would eat it and my problem would be solved. However it is now 25 days after Christmas and the dog has yet to eat the cat and it is still annoying me. Any advice to get my dog to eat the cat? Should I cover it in steak sauce or something? I just don't want anyone to know I encouraged the devourment (is that a word?) of my daughter's Christmas present.

Thanks,

Desperate in Concord

I wouldn't have let her have it personally. you could try smearing its poop on itself. dogs love that cat siht.

I wouldn't have let her have it personally. you could try smearing its poop on itself. dogs love that cat siht.

So my dog raiding the cat's litter box is normal? I've had to stop kissing her on the mouth because of that.

What about when I was napping on the couch yesterday and I was awoken by a claw imbedded in my jugular vein? Is that normal? I am pretty sure my wife somehow trained the cat to do that in order to collect on my life insurance policy but she insists it was due to the Jersey Shore like chain that I wear. If something happens to me......someone tell the police to question the cat thoroughly please.

So my dog raiding the cat's litter box is normal? I've had to stop kissing her on the mouth because of that.

What about when I was napping on the couch yesterday and I was awoken by a claw imbedded in my jugular vein? Is that normal? I am pretty sure my wife somehow trained the cat to do that in order to collect on my life insurance policy but she insists it was due to the Jersey Shore like chain that I wear. If something happens to me......someone tell the police to question the cat thoroughly please.

Cats and I don't co-mingle... one of us always ends up dead... and I'm still here so...

Archived