• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrace Marshall and Jeremy Chinn

TheSpecialJuan

Also, to the point of the OP, I feel like their lack of playing time would actually signal the opposite.

If we were trying to trade them, I'd think that we'd purposefully feature them in the hopes that they flash and helps draw more interest.  At this point, it's not like a dud game from either is going to hurt their trade value with how we've been not using Chinn and how TMJ has looked most of his career.

This just screams poor coaching decisions to me.

30 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Also, to the point of the OP, I feel like their lack of playing time would actually signal the opposite.

If we were trying to trade them, I'd think that we'd purposefully feature them in the hopes that they flash and helps draw more interest.  At this point, it's not like a dud game from either is going to hurt their trade value with how we've been not using Chinn and how TMJ has looked most of his career.

This just screams poor coaching decisions to me.

Classic miscommunications, that’s all

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

Is Chinn playing bad? I felt like he’s one of our bright spots on the D

No

Reich forgot the plays he wanted the defense to run specifically for Chinn, that's all. He said he'll remember which ones after he figures out the Burns ones, oh, Mingo in there somewhere, oh he meant Luvu, sometimes he confuses offensive players with defensive players. 

How much control does Frank really have, honestly???

No... seriously 😣

• Beer 1