• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just speculating... I wouldn't be surprised if Frank or Fitt is fired soon. Very soon.

Proudiddy

17 minutes ago, CRA said:

You literally are claiming because of a Panthers PR article.....that Frank didn't come in here and install his base offense.  That's batshit lol. 

NFL teams, coaches, front office engages in bologna and "lies".  That's just a proven fact.  You don't have to look any farther than BOA.  Our history.   For that to be undisputed reality. Where they have steadily pumped out bullshit that is just that.   They love X who is totally part of the plan.  Until he is traded/cut the next day.  Can't wait to work with Cam!! We aren't trading CMC.  We are a win now program.  Miles Sanders is a featured every down RB.   The offense is totally working you just can't see it.  I had to wait until the offense was clicking and in a groove before I could hand it over and that time is now...at 0-6 and utter dogwater.  That was always the plan!!!  The meddling owner didn't make me do it.  Here is a link to a Panther PR article as proof. 

So again, you can believe your eyes....or Panther PR.  You once again are choosing Panther PR.  Frank walked in here and installed his base O.  We see it here.  We saw it in Indy.  We saw it in SD.  And the problems we are seeing here are the same ones we have seen everywhere that emerge in his O. 

I'll continue to believe my eyes and not treat the NFL/teams as some mythical truth shop that isn't full of liars and bullshitters that are just trying to look good.   What went down with the Raiders? I guess we should all just tune into what Davis has the PR shop put out.  Because that's going to be the real story.   Anyone that doesn't agree with what Davis has his folks put out there is going to be a conspiracy theorist. 

So can you find a report from anyone who covers the Panthers suggesting that Brown didn't write the offense?

I get that you don't believe you need facts or reporting to support your argument, but some of us actually like that sort of thing.

I mean you can say, "Well nobody anywhere is reporting it but I know its true anyway" like you usually do, but you'll have to pardon me if I don't find that...convincing.

Oh, and FYI: David Tepper being in the room with you doesn't count as a valid source 🫥

Edited by Mr. Scot

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Step one: not CRA given that he tends to directly contradict things that are reported from multiple sources. When asked why he thinks a certain way it's always basically "because I said so" 😄

Realistically though, what reason would Brown have to lie about being the guy who wrote the offense?

Perhaps more to the point, this article was written before the season ever started. Nobody knew how things were going to go.

Are we going to suggest that the Panthers preemptively asked Brown to act as a scapegoat in case Reich failed?

How stupid does that sound?

I meant specifically how do you determine which Panthers PR drivel to believe? When they say they think they're ready to compete now and they make moves accordingly you dismiss it. When they say Brown has heavy influence in the offense and it looks just like Reich's offense in Indy you embrace it.

I tend to believe what I see over what the PR team is trying to sell. Oftentimes there will be kernels of truth in the PR drivel and sometimes it's just pure PR drivel. The proof is in the pudding so they say.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I meant specifically how do you determine which Panthers PR drivel to believe? When they say they think they're ready to compete now and they make moves accordingly you dismiss it. When they say Brown has heavy influence in the offense and it looks just like Reich's offense in Indy you embrace it.

I tend to believe what I see over what the PR team is trying to sell. Oftentimes there will be kernels of truth in the PR drivel and sometimes it's just pure PR drivel. The proof is in the pudding so they say.

Because one is reporting and one is speculation.

"I think we're ready to win' is an opinion. Maybe it's genuine, maybe it's not, but you can judge that by the situation.

"I wrote the offense" is a statement of fact. What point would there be lying about it prior to the season even starting?

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Because one is reporting and one is speculation.

"I think we're ready to win' is an opinion. Maybe it's genuine, maybe it's not, but you can judge that by the situation.

"I wrote the offense" is a statement of fact. What point would there be lying about it prior to the season even starting?

I think the reality is that one is saying what you want to believe and you dismiss all else.

They said they were ready to compete and they acted like it making bold win now moves. No lies detected.

Maybe Brown did have heavy input into the playbook. Maybe that input was also heavily colored by what Reich wanted to include. We really don't know.

But the way you wholesale embrace what you want to believe and heavily ridicule with heavily passive aggressive condescension everything else is a tale as old as time on the Huddle.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think the reality is that one is saying what you want to believe and you dismiss all else.

They said they were ready to compete and they acted like it making bold win now moves. No lies detected.

Maybe Brown did have heavy input into the playbook. Maybe that input was also heavily colored by what Reich wanted to include. We really don't know.

But the way you wholesale embrace what you want to believe and heavily ridicule with heavily passive aggressive condescension everything else is a tale as old as time on the Huddle.

Boy, that's some irony 😄

Outside of your own suppositions, can you find anything anywhere that suggests Thomas Brown did not write the offense?

Input from Reich is understood, but Brown himself said prior to the season that he built the offense from the ground up.

Can you find any solid evidence whatsoever to contradict that?

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Boy, that's some irony 😄

Outside of your own suppositions, can you find anything anywhere that suggests Thomas Brown did not write the offense?

Input from Reich is understood, but Brown himself said prior to the season that he built the offense from the ground up.

Can you find any solid evidence whatsoever to contradict that?

Is there anything I or anyone else could show you that would convince you otherwise?

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

😂

You do you, man. I'm just not gonna waste my time when I already know your response.

Yeah, that's a cop out.

CRA wants to put the blame for the offensive struggles on Reich so he denies the fact that Brown wrote the playbook...and you're supporting that for apparently no other reason than to argue against me.

You might want to take a step back and look at just how profoundly silly what you're arguing here is.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, that's a cop out.

CRA wants to put the blame for the offensive struggles on Reich so he denies the fact that Brown wrote the playbook...and you're supporting that for apparently no other reason than to argue against me.

You might want to take a step back and look at just how profoundly silly what you're arguing here is.

😂

It's no wonder why you report more posts than all other posters on the board combined. You do this same "I'm brilliant and everyone else is a drooling moron" act in every thread then report the posts when people finally get sick of the act and lay into you.

You're right. You're always right. That's the only reality that you can comprehend. The entire rest of the world consists entirely of morons. There ya go. Happy now?

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

😂

It's no wonder why you report more posts than all other posters on the board combined. You do this same "I'm brilliant and everyone else is a drooling moron" act in every thread then report the posts when people finally get sick of the act and lay into you.

You're right. You're always right. That's the only reality that you can comprehend. The entire rest of the world consists entirely of morons. There ya go. Happy now?

I was happy already.

You argue that you can contradict an established fact because...reasons. That was silly enough to begin with. But then this kind of emotional rant from you as a moderator.

And you wonder why people have negative feelings about the forum?

What's next? Giving me a warning point for pointing out how bad this argument / behavior is?

Yeesh 🙄

Edited by Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was happy already.

You argue that you can contradict an established fact because...reasons. That was silly enough to begin with. But then this kind of emotional rant from you as a moderator.

And you wonder why people have negative feelings about the forum?

What's next? Giving me a warning point for pointing out how bad this argument / behavior is?

Yeesh 🙄

"fact" 😂

I mean, you can actually go look at the criticisms of Reich's offense in Indy and see the parallels, but you've already determined the "facts according to Mr. Scot".

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

"fact" 😂

I mean, you can actually go look at the criticisms of Reich's offense in Indy and see the parallels, but you've already determined the "facts according to Mr. Scot".

Well in this case, it would be the facts according to Thomas Brown.

Would you suggest that you have more intimate knowledge of what actually happened than he does?

46 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

So can you find a report from anyone who covers the Panthers suggesting that Brown didn't write the offense?

I get that you don't believe you need facts or reporting to support your argument, but some of us actually like that sort of thing.

I mean you can say, "Well nobody anywhere is reporting it but I know its true anyway" like you usually do, but you'll have to pardon me if I don't find that...convincing.

Oh, and FYI: David Tepper being in the room with you doesn't count as a valid source 🫥

Here is what I can do for you....I can find your team saying X and X not ending up being the truth on many occasions.  And I can do that for essentially every single NFL team.  Again, you some how have opted to selectively remove from this equation what NFL teams have proven to be year after year after year after year after year. 

I know what Frank's O is.   It's what we installed here.  My proof of that is in Indy and SD.   There also is just flat out common sense being applied there too.  And not letting some fluff article from a team that is set on painting an image/idea....trump everything we actually know. 

I have no idea how much Brown has been involved and the room he has had in tweaking Frank's O.  How much power he had then....and how much power he has now that Frank suddenly deemed his offense clicking and in a big enough groove and successful enough to hand over....meanwhile it was  0-6 and one of the worst offenses in the NFL (and clearly NOT what Frank claimed it was when he on his own accord, according to him, decided to hand it over to Brown)