• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what show are you hooked on like crack?

TurnpikeMike

Check out The Tudors series. Its about Henry VIII when he was young and banging every hot broad available. Great series.

The chicks in that show are awesome. Nothing like pretend queen boobs right? Other than real queen boobs I guess... but real queens aren't usually hot.

I don't really watch much TV. I'll probably watch American Idol tonight because... well for reasons better left unsaid.

I am surprised no one said the Sopranos. I rewatched that a couple years ago on A&E.

After the last season of Lost, I will likely rewatch the entire series again.

Watching the Tudors now, good show

Big Love

I couldn't get into Mad Men after the 2nd episode I scrapped it.

Going to Start Californication soon too.

I know this isn't Netflix, but the wife and I watch House Hunters on HGTV a good bit, even International House Hunters is really cool.

...Ohh and i watch the Hangover every weekend, still havent returned it!

I am surprised no one said the Sopranos. I rewatched that a couple years ago on A&E.

After the last season of Lost, I will likely rewatch the entire series again.

Watching the Tudors now, good show

Big Love

I couldn't get into Mad Men after the 2nd episode I scrapped it.

Going to Start Californication soon too.

I know this isn't Netflix, but the wife and I watch House Hunters on HGTV a good bit, even International House Hunters is really cool.

...Ohh and i watch the Hangover every weekend, still havent returned it!

i loved the sapranos...have the whole collection..but it that was another time

Not a thing at the moment...closest would be the NFL playoffs and the NHL. There's just nothing on though I do have Art Mann Presents, Big Bang Theory and the show with the wifebeater that's on before it. I never remember the name and always think it's called Two Men and a Baby.

I more likely to surf and find something interesting on the Discovery family of networks, History channels or National Geographic.

Archived