• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conan is aboslutely hammering NBC

Saint J

If ABC had any guts for their late night programming, I would be getting ready to fire Kimmel and hire Conan. Then also make a brand new late-late network show for Joel McHale (the Soup).

11:30 - Conan & a 12:30 Joel McHale >> owns Leno, Letterman, that Irish dude, & Kimmel combined.

ABC would be dumb right now though. Nightline has been beating all the other shows in the same slot and is dirt cheap to produce.

I haven't been keeping up with the show but I'm a huge conan fan..if anyone has been watching can you tell me if conan is just upset with the NBC heads or if him and jay are having bad blood?? As for if and where he will end up somewhere else.. I really have no clue buttt fox only has fox news edge, thesimpsons king of the hill reruns i could see him going there maybe but I dunno if fox is even that kind of tv station ..but I do like catching the simpsons so there might be a conflict there

Fox dominates in ratings iirc and only needs a young crowd because of their conservative owner and the old people image they developed. He'd be a perfect fit to bring in a new audience and get a boost for his show from their already large audience.

I think he's way funnier than Leno or Letterman although I don't watch his show as much as I use to.

I haven't been keeping up with the show but I'm a huge conan fan..if anyone has been watching can you tell me if conan is just upset with the NBC heads or if him and jay are having bad blood?? As for if and where he will end up somewhere else.. I really have no clue buttt fox only has fox news edge, thesimpsons king of the hill reruns i could see him going there maybe but I dunno if fox is even that kind of tv station ..but I do like catching the simpsons so there might be a conflict there

He's genuinely upset with Leno and NBC. I think he feels more stabbed in the back than anything.

Honestly, the CW needs to throw the dice on this one. This is a shot at a brass ring.

Archived