• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conan is aboslutely hammering NBC

Saint J

If ABC had any guts for their late night programming, I would be getting ready to fire Kimmel and hire Conan. Then also make a brand new late-late network show for Joel McHale (the Soup).

11:30 - Conan & a 12:30 Joel McHale >> owns Leno, Letterman, that Irish dude, & Kimmel combined.

McHale is great. But as long as Community is a hit I don't see him leaving hat anytime soon. But how long can that show go on, maybe 2 or 3 seasons.

Bonnie Hunts show was cancelled, won't be a third season for her. I always have thought she would be better at night anyway so maybe this will make some room for her.

McHale is great. But as long as Community is a hit I don't see him leaving hat anytime soon. But how long can that show go on, maybe 2 or 3 seasons.

Bonnie Hunts show was cancelled, won't be a third season for her. I always have thought she would be better at night anyway so maybe this will make some room for her.

Yeah, Community is one of those shows that is very solid but won't last long simply because of the plot line.

Archived