• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steelers playing like the Panthers

HGG

All I know is if HGG doesn't like how you're playing, you're guaranteed a victory.

:toetap05:

1. It's reverse psychology. If I say they will turn it around, they won't so I act like they won't, so they will.

2. It's a defense mechanism. If I keep saying they will lose, it doesn't bother me as much if they do, because I EXPECTED it.

3. You get the victory when you CORRECT what I don't like.

If you think the Steelers are playing "NOW" like they played for 75% of the game, then you are lying to yourself.

I was criticizing them when they were playing DUMB, FLAT, AND WITHOUT ANY ENERGY.

Now, they are playing with energy and focus.

Change the way you were playing when I was criticizing you, and you'll win.

Playing like the Panthers? I wish the Cats could play defense like the Steelers do.

I think we may have another TO meltdown too from the screaming he was doing on the sidlelines. Just like a lot of us predicted, Cowpukes win, they are teh invincible all week, lose and they go into Cowpuke drama mode on ESPN. lol

congratulations to the cowboys' offense and special teams for spitting in the face of everything their defense did tonight.

Absolutely. I had no idea that their defense could be that good, and then Romo throws the pick 6 to completely undo all that the defense had been doing all afternoon. Gotta love it, Cowgirls suck!!:D

Archived