• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steelers playing like the Panthers

HGG

Slipping off the quarterback when you had him sacked. Can't tackle. Playing like they all of a sudden forgot how to play football.

They must know that so many are hoping they finish Dallas off today, because they are determined not to do it.

We'll see if they wake up.

Cowboys are playing without their top 2 RBs and they've turned it over 4 times on the road against one of the best teams in the NFL. And they're winning by ten. :(

That's what happens when you're playing to lose, like the Steelers clearly are doing.

"Playing dumb" > "all of the factors in the game" EVERY TIME!

God I hate the Steelers. They haven't won a game I wanted them to win since the Chuck Knoll years.

BTW, Jake Delhomme hasn't been playing nearly as bad as Big Ben has lately. The only thing he has over Delhomme is his size, which makes him a little harder to sack.

God I hate the Steelers. They haven't won a game I wanted them to win since the Chuck Knoll years.

That's what happens when you PLAY DUMB. Just ask the Panthers whenever they look bad. It's all DUMBNESS.

Archived