• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spider man Scrapped

scpanther22

They need to redo the Symboite Saga. Hell, a movie about Venom and Carnage would be PERFECT for Spiderman to take a new direction compared to before.

Let's put it this way, a movie that includes Venom and Carnage, and has anything less than an R-rating would Fail hardcore.

If they want to take the saga in a darker direction, give it an R-rating, and let's see some blood and guts courtesy of Carnage. Keep it true to the comics

kirsten dunst was a good MJ. but toby mcguire just feels kind of awkward to me. not awkward like would be appropriate for a nerdy peter parker, but awkward as in an uncomfortable screen presence.

keep kirsten dunst as MJ and get joseph gordon levitt for parker.

I think that they made him way to geeky. Made him way to much like "clark kent". A push over. I don't feel like parker is a push over. Just not the most popular guy. As for Ms. Dunst. Come on.... MJ was smoking hot. I wasen't saying Isla is the better actress just the better looking one. And if an Actress can't "act" in a movie at being an actress well... thats to bad.

I'm really happy for this. Ultimate Spiderman is one of my favorite marvel comic books and if they draw from that at all i think it could be successful. I think about the Batman movies, and if they would've rebooted after the third one we would've gotten Batman: Begins instead of Batman and Robin.

james marsden is a pretty boy. i'm not sure a lot of people are grasping the point of spider-man.

he was a nerd. a scrawny pussy who got picked on. then he got super powers.

he's not the star quarterback who gets all the ladies.

Yep. Toby was actually perfect for the part and did a great job IMO.

Archived