• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Internet Dating Sites

faultlessjoint

Internet dating is what it is....people wanting a quick fix on both sides.

I met some really cool people on there. I met some real pieces of work, too. I got laid like a sailor on leave. At first it was fun and an ego stroke, but now that it's two or three years behind me, I wouldn't want to go back to it. I'd rather find one and make a go of it for the right reasons.

Anyone ever try it? If so, how'd it work out?

I recently broke up with my long-term girlfriend and am in need of some loving. I'm assuming that I would be able to find girls to sleep with (date) using online services quicker and for less money than alternative means. Plus I use the internet for everything else in my life, why not finding girls.

My other options are go out to bars/clubs but that is expensive and is really hit or miss depending on so many factors that are out of my hands, or I could get a prostitute but that is also expensive and has potential for numerous bad things to happen.

So yeah, anyone here tried it? If so, what site did you use and what were your results? My biggest concern is that I will only be able to find fugly girls. Cause hot girls don't need to go online because they meet guys everytime they go outside.

simpsonsnelsonhaha2.jpg

Archived