• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Internet Dating Sites

faultlessjoint

Anyone ever try it? If so, how'd it work out?

I recently broke up with my long-term girlfriend and am in need of some loving. I'm assuming that I would be able to find girls to sleep with (date) using online services quicker and for less money than alternative means. Plus I use the internet for everything else in my life, why not finding girls.

My other options are go out to bars/clubs but that is expensive and is really hit or miss depending on so many factors that are out of my hands, or I could get a prostitute but that is also expensive and has potential for numerous bad things to happen.

So yeah, anyone here tried it? If so, what site did you use and what were your results? My biggest concern is that I will only be able to find fugly girls. Cause hot girls don't need to go online because they meet guys everytime they go outside.

I wanted more long term stuff and was amazed by how many girls I met there just wanted sex.

With me lol

Anyways, my one friend met his wife on Match after I convinced him to try it, but I didn't meet anyone that worked out well, just short term stuff and one heartbreak because she was a lying bitch.

But good luck.

instead of focusing all your efforts on getting as much poontang as possible, you should go out and do something of importance... go do something epic, something that you'll remember in 20 years. buy a one-way ticket to somewhere and just go, and see what happens. you'll find it much more rewarding than meaninglessly pounding some nasty bitch's taint for the hell of it

Were the women you were talking divorced or seperated? I think he'll see a difference with women in their early 20's vs mid to late 30's

Yeah, I don't think I can go past 25-27 range.

Anyone use any of the free sites, it seems as thought the two most popular are Okcupid.com and plentyoffish.com?

Archived