• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We have made some pretty shitty Pizza in the past, but we changed the recipe!

Jangler

I eat dominoes whenever I'm in the mood for over processed chubby pizza and pizza hut is closed or I don't feel like driving to the nearest pizza hut which is three miles away instead of having dominoes whom can deliver because their nearest location is half a mile away

well actually I prefer real pizzeria pizza but sometimes I jones for pizza hut because their pepperoni is the best I've ever had. It's got a crispiness no other pizza place I've eaten at has on their pizza

Not gonna lie. I thought it was fuggin incredible. I had Domino's pizza right before they started that ad campaign, and all I could think was "holy crap, this is edible." The crust is doused in garlic butter (Papa John's fans rejoice) and the sauce is a lot better; it's darker so they might be making it out of tomatoes now. Then I saw the ads and it all came together.

I used to eat Domino's Pizza in college because they delivered til 4 am and I was getting hammered. It was purely survival at that point. Now, who knows, I might actually prefer it.

And even if you don't like it, this will force the other delivery pizza makers to step their game up. Sunny days ahead, I say. Morbidly obese, greasy-faced, sunny days.

yes pizza GREAT after hard boozen. college good for morning, noon, night, hot, cold, old.

i try to stay away, cause I'm borderline big boned...

tips:

best frozen- digiorno

best current bang for buck- sams 5meat for $9 feeds 3 normal adults, 2 fat ones.

Archived