• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We have made some pretty shitty Pizza in the past, but we changed the recipe!

Jangler

I remember the 30 minute guarantee days before cell phones. I would order one, then call back 31 minutes later when it wasn't there and they'd always ask me to have the driver call back from my home phone once he finally got there.

I don't even know why people expect good food from franchises. Only smaller private buisnesses can deliver good food.

I hope that is sarcasm, because it is dead wrong.

Chipotle, Five Guys, California Pizza Kitchen, PF Changs (no it is not real chinese food, but yes it is still fuging delicious), Jersery Mike's, Outback, Ruths Chris, BWW and WWCafe, Cracker Barrel, Legal Seafoods, Culver's, Uno's, Chick-fil-a, Potbellys....just to name a few that come to mind.

Now as with any restaurant, a franchise is only as good as it's management and employees. But assuming they have a competent staff all of those places are mightily delicious. Anyone who says a national chain can't make a good meal is just being snobby and unamerican. Do you really hate America?

I find a lot of it is just the local staff not doing things right. These big companies spend years and millions of dollars to provide consistent supplies and recipes to their locations, and what usually messes it up is someone who can't cook at the end.

Except Dominos they have sucked since day one because making it really fast was more important to their customers than making it any good.

Speaking of good pizza, we went up to Brooklyn Pizza Parlor off of Colony on Saturday night. Good ass pizza and some of the best hot wings I've had in awhile. Sat next to ex-Panther Kevin Donnalley. On a side note, that was the second Panther I saw on Saturday. Had our sons b-day party at Sports Connection out on 521 Saturday morning and Damion Lewis was there with his daughters.

I hope that is sarcasm, because it is dead wrong.

Chipotle, Five Guys, California Pizza Kitchen, PF Changs (no it is not real chinese food, but yes it is still fuging delicious), Jersery Mike's, Outback, Ruths Chris, BWW and WWCafe, Cracker Barrel, Legal Seafoods, Culver's, Uno's, Chick-fil-a, Potbellys....just to name a few that come to mind.

Now as with any restaurant, a franchise is only as good as it's management and employees. But assuming they have a competent staff all of those places are mightily delicious. Anyone who says a national chain can't make a good meal is just being snobby and unamerican. Do you really hate America?

I've never had a good meal at an uno's.

Archived