• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New here, panthers fan from NY

SteveSmith23

New here to the boards, found this site looking around for some good panthers sites the other week. Been a panthers fan since they were announced and i dumped the bills(live in rochester so bills fan was natural). Was a huge charlotte hornets fan so when carolina got a football team i jumped on it. my first live panthers game(and only live home game) was a preseason game against the bills. seen every game they have played in buffalo and got to the giants/panthers game 2 weeks back. anyways thats my intro, now just hoping this year i can pickup that panthers superbowl champs shirt.

i sure did, had my 2003 nfc champs shirt on under the peppers alternate jersey, with my panthers coat to go with. was in the endzone we scored almost every time in, and sadly the last fg attempt. but i was yelling for every thing i could haha. did have some nice interactions with all those giants fans around of coruse too, one of whom i went with. im confident though after seeing that game if called correctly we have them

Archived