• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm telling ya right now. A Taco Bell in Uptown Charlotte would be a blockbuster

pstall

I thought about this some more last night. So there are anti Taco Beller's. I can see that.

What about a simple, yet delish taco bar? Think of a Price's chicken coop for taco's. Not one of those taco van's that roll up in a parking lot. A good place to grab some cheap and easy grub and even have some room to hang and chill.

how about a fuging white castle? and no....not because of the movie. but because a ton of mini burgers with fries and cherry coke is the god damn balls.....when i get drunk and stare at all the burgers i have piled infront of me.....i feel like scarface with the mountain of coke on his desk.....i just throw my face into the group and eat them.

god i miss florida........

fuging 30 burger crave case FTW

menu_meals_case.jpg?1255018160

If you put a Taco Bell and a Krystals side by side uptown, that giant sucking sound you'd hear would be all of the TB customers going over to Krystal's for a double Krystalburger with cheese and onion rings.

i scrolled thru all the posts to see if anyone had a clue..you do. Rep.

Archived