• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm telling ya right now. A Taco Bell in Uptown Charlotte would be a blockbuster

pstall

Here is a clue for all you nimrods...

on 115 in Huntersville just north of the Cashions there is a run down looking joint that is owned by a mexican family. Drive by any day of the week and you will see nothing but landscaping trucks parked out front, always packed. Guess how good the food is....

Bring cash and speak at least a little spanish.

Here is a clue for all you nimrods...

on 115 in Huntersville just north of the Cashions there is a run down looking joint that is owned by a mexican family. Drive by any day of the week and you will see nothing but landscaping trucks parked out front, always packed. Guess how good the food is....

Bring cash and speak at least a little spanish.

115 in Huntersviile =/= downtown Charlotte

I don't know of anyone who eats Taco Bell sober, voluntarily, and is over the age of 16.

myself and nc_biscuit are just two that have posted about how delicious it is. true its not for all, but i have a hard time finding anything wrong with meat covered in cheese.

We left the Epicenter theater last night right in the nick of time before the douche became unbearable.

I was shooting 3 gals in bikinis on a harley out by the bog christmas tree on the main level, you should have stopped by

Archived