• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colt Mccoy is the biggest puss

cheynehowell

this is what i dont get. what was the exact injury? was it a seperated shoulder, broken shoulder? they still havent said what it was. they had him back there for most of the game and they still dont know what it was!!!??

i just dont get if he couldnt feel his arm how was he able to clap when he came back in the huddle? also why no ice or wraps or anything on his shoulder? they guy still had his pads on! if he was hurt that bad why didnt they take his pads off?

According to what I know, he wanted to go back in and coach wouldn't let him - so there's nothing he could do about it.

It's got to be a tough decision to make, on one hand he's trying to protect Colt's future and on the other he's got to think about the rest of the guys on the team...

I'm sure there's going to be lots of discussion about this in the media.

If he is injured and can't play, I understand that. However, he was always just standing on the sideline clapping and watching the game. I never once saw him on he sideline talking with the back-up QB helping him. He seemed like he was disinterested

If he is injured and can't play, I understand that. However, he as aleays just standing on the sideline clapping and watching the game. I never once saw him on he sideline talking with the back-up QB helping him. He seemed like he was dis-interested

He looked pretty interested to me. Hell, all he could to was pull for the guys that were playing. What more do you want? And BTW, most of the time they showed him (for all of 5 seconds at a time) the back up QB was on the field, so how in the hell could he have been talking to him and helping him?

And just for the record, I'm not a big Colt McCoy fan, but some of this criticism is ridiculous.

He looked pretty interested to me. Hell, all he could to was pull for the guys that were playing. What more do you want? And BTW, most of the time they showed him (for all of 5 seconds at a time) the back up QB was on the field, so how in the hell could he have been talking to him and helping him?

And just for the record, I'm not a big Colt McCoy fan, but some of this criticism is ridiculous.

I am not questioning his toughness or whether he could have played. I am questioning his leadership in teh biggest game of his career.

He looked interested in watching the game. I saw shot after shot of him on the sideline while the Texas defense was on the field. He should have been sitting and talking with Gilbert...trying to give him pointers...pointing out things he was seeing...etc. He was a heisman calibre senior QB and his back-up was a freshman who had never played...anything Colt could have told him woudl have helped.

McCoy is no The Golden Calf of Bristol when it comes to leadership.. but why don't you all reserve your judgement until after we know how serious his injury is.. the guy might have a dislocated shoulder.. would you question his leadership/toughness then?

Archived