• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Husker

Epistaxis

I thought Iowa would win. I thought Ohio State would cover. Other than that, both Penn State and Wisconsin had real advantages playing on the surface of the moon, and God knows how Auburn let Northwestern back in that game. All in all a very good showing by my favorite time-warped conference.

Now please add a conference championship game like the rest of us.

Yeah Big 10. First winning bowl season in 7 years. LOL.

If Iowa plays GTech a week later they probably lose. But like Husker mentioned, Big 10 gets like 50 days between games.

In addition to a conf champ game..how about getting your math right?? You have 11 teams and still call yourself the Big 10.

In fact, it's the Big 10 powers that be that is one of the main blockers of a playoff system.

Because they know with the exception of maybe Ohio St, they don't send many teams past the 1st rd, thus losing easy money from bowl tie ins.

So somehow 50 days off between games is a GOOD thing?

Funny, here in Big 10/11 country everybody complains about that as a reason why they suck in bowl games traditionally.

I contend that it is always a road game and the teams are built for crap weather, not sunny and warm, but whatever, I'm proud of me boyz this year, so suck it Trebeks.

:P

Archived