• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do I have bizzare luck or being punked? Or both?

pstall

I work at BofA.

I get a phone call asking for a Tom. Well that isn't me and I don't recognize his name in our group. Let me check the directory. Hmm. I don't even see his name. What's this about?

Oh, he works for Wachovia/Wells. Oh ok well you got the wrong place, sorry.

5 mins later. Same lady calls.

Ma'am. It's the same thing. What is his #?(I'm think it's an 800# and she chose the wrong option then she went into the Matrix) She reads it off. Its my DIRECT LINE!

I tell her to call WB. 15 mins later, some guy calls. Asking for Tom. I ask about the ph# and same issue.

So I email an old friend at WB. Hey can you check into this for me and let this guy know whats going on.

She emails me back his info that is on his emails and in their corporate directory at WB. Homey has the EXACT same DIRECT line as I do!!! WHAT?

So now I have to call this guys MGR and she said they had a phone integration/whatever over the weekend.

Starting off the new decade with a bang. That's how I roll. :cool:

My roommate in college was notorious for having folks call the same number asking for “Steve.” Each time the person on the other end of the phone would say, “Steve doesn’t live hear. You have the wrong number.” Each caller would say, “Well can you take a message for me?” Then they would leave some fictitious message for “Steve.”

After about 5 or 6 callers and 30-45 minutes, he would call and say, “This is Steve, do I have any messages.” Fun times.

Archived