• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Average Point Differential by game second

Evil Hurney

To be clear, do I think we're the #3 offense in the NFL if Dalton is the starter? Hell no. But we're at or hear the bottom of the league with Bryce and I don't think having the guy out there throwing constant screens and checkdowns is doing much of anything for his development. If this is all we can do with him it might be time to develop while watching.

What I'm saying is take off the training wheels or sit him. It's not fair to the rest of the team. These guys have careers of their own.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We're 30th in the NFL in points scored over Bryce's three starts. We're 3rd in the NFL on scoring in the lone Dalton start.

This is going to trigger folks hard, but that's just the numbers with no additional commentary added.

Well if you remove the defensive TD against the Vikes that leaves 33 points or 11ppg, which is dead last.

• Pie 1