• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Average Point Differential by game second

Evil Hurney

4 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

We need to figure out the touchdown thing.  

We're 30th in the NFL in points scored over Bryce's three starts. We're 3rd in the NFL on scoring in the lone Dalton start.

This is going to trigger folks hard, but that's just the numbers with no additional commentary added.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Keep Tremble brick hands off the field please!

This might be a brash opinion but I think we should consider starting to evaluate receiver types for their actual receiving skills and not just look at measurables and potential. I don't mind taking a shot at a height/weight/speed guy with development potential. But you don't want to make a whole unit out of those guys. All of our young receivers are that.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This might be a brash opinion but I think we should consider starting to evaluate receiver types for their actual receiving skills and not just look at measurables and potential. I don't mind taking a shot at a height/weight/speed guy with development potential. But you don't want to make a whole unit out of those guys. All of our young receivers are that.

Between the back to back dropped TDs and these dumb OL meltdowns our redzone offense is a mess.  Young's fumble and near int were awful but some what expected for a rookie.  A vet TE and WR dropping TDs that are literally hitting them in the face are unacceptable.  Constantly playing behind the sticks with false starts and Sanders running into our backup OGs might be the worst way to develop a QB.  

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

100% my fault.  I meant to type Thomas.  He is the one who dropped the TD.  I'm sending Tommy an apology right now.

I low-key still really want Tremble to succeed.  He's blocked well this year.  Has had some nice moments in his brief career (loved his TD against TB last year).  Could be a decent TE2.  

3 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I low-key still really want Tremble to succeed.  He's blocked well this year.  Has had some nice moments in his brief career (loved his TD against TB last year).  Could be a decent TE2.  

I have no problem with Tremble.  He doesn't get many looks but he also doesn't draw any flags or drop many passes.  Can't hate on him at all.  

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We're 30th in the NFL in points scored over Bryce's three starts. We're 3rd in the NFL on scoring in the lone Dalton start.

This is going to trigger folks hard, but that's just the numbers with no additional commentary added.

Trigger lol. No additional commentary is the problem. Coming to any conclusions or strong implications based on a one game sample isnt triggering, its insane. 

Did you see that kid Zach Wilson play sunday, he's pretty good. Not sure about that Mahomes kid tho.

Edited by emhoward

6 minutes ago, emhoward said:

Trigger lol. No additional commentary is the problem. Coming to any conclusions or strong implications based on a one game sample isnt triggering, its insane. 

No conclusion was offered, sir. Hence the no commentary.

I agree that one is a tiny sample size. Three starts to paint a picture though.

Take away the pick six and we are the lowest scoring team in the league in Bryce's three starts.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No conclusion was offered, sir. Hence the no commentary.

I agree that one is a tiny sample size. Three starts to paint a picture though.

"Or strong implications."

And this wasnt a defense of Bryce. A 3 game sample does start to paint a picture. It was push back against Dalton being anything other than what he's been the last few years because of one game. 

1 minute ago, emhoward said:

"Or strong implications."

And this wasnt a defense of Bryce. A 3 game sample does start to paint a picture. It was push back against Dalton being anything other than what he's been the last few years because of one game. 

All I'm saying is the offense certainly looked a lot different and a lot more effective with a different QB. Honestly, I'm ready to see Dalton again just to see if it was a fluke or not.

• Pie 2