• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

resign hollis thomas as player, coach, something i dont care

Fiz

I said this half jokingly.

But, Is it that hard to believe that Beason, the man that those guys are paid to keep blockers off of. Would be a bad source seeing how his success hinges on the performance of the nose tackle?

Yea, that post was f**king retarded. Genius.

That was my way of saying:

Your idea was brilliant. Serious.

I should've repped you for it to be clear. In fact I'm going to do that now.

Both Kemo and Lewis will be here. I don't know if we will exercise the option bonus but they are both pretty cheap to keep in 2010. We may cut one or both if they don't play well or for example Kemo doesn't recover. But it won't be a money decision since their isn't a cap. And Lewis played well enough to keep next year..

kemo has a 9 million dollar bonus due in 2010

Where have you been. I have already gone over this. Kemo and Lewis both have 9.3 million options which can be exercised in 2010. If they are then the players are locked up to 2014 under very cap friendly terms. In other words we looked ahead and gave ourselves options based on performance, whether 2010 is capped or uncapped etc. If 2010 is uncapped we might exercise one or both. If it is capped then we have 3 choices, either pay one or both or neither. If we don't exercise the options we still keep them for 2010 they just become free agents after then. Neither of the options are guaranteed and we still have them for 2010 regardless. The option is related to extending them to 2014 or not.

kemo has a 9 million dollar bonus due in 2010
i'ts optional. if we decide we want him around longer than next year then we have to pay it.

he's under contract through 2010 regardless. without the option he's only getting $750k.

lewis has the same deal only he's going to cost $755k for 2010. both get the same size bonus, though.

i'ts optional. if we decide we want him around longer than next year then we have to pay it.

he's under contract through 2010 regardless. without the option he's only getting $750k.

lewis has the same deal only he's going to cost $755k for 2010. both get the same size bonus, though.

750k without the bonus or with?

750k for a veteran NT like Kemo is rock bottom crazy cheap.

Archived