• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And there goes my 3rd xbox 360

Ja  Rhule

3rd xbox to break in 3 years... This time, I got warranty, bitches.

Everything was fine, I turn it on and put the disk in and nothing happens. So my guess is the laser has died. I dont think I need a receipt to take it back to best buy, but im not 100% sure.

I had a ring of death once but I had a hard drive and laser failure 3 times.

update

took my xbox 360 to best buy (bought it 8 months ago) they gave me brand new xbox back with no question ask. The new xbox I got is totally different from previous 3 I had. I had to create a lil man before I could play any games. Dress him up and etc... Plus, new xbox is super quiet.

My Xbox started freezing for the newer games that are more demanding on the processor. It just got too hot so it locked up to keep itself from destroying the chips.

I got one of the new intercoolers (the ones that don't leech power from the 360's power supply, but instead have their own power block). Haven't had any issues since. My Xbox is 4 years old, I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones.

update

took my xbox 360 to best buy (bought it 8 months ago) they gave me brand new xbox back with no question ask. The new xbox I got is totally different from previous 3 I had. I had to create a lil man before I could play any games. Dress him up and etc... Plus, new xbox is super quiet.

grats.. hope it works out better for ya this time around.

Archived