• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Honestly think Evero and Thomas Brown

Frank9999

6 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Also, it's worth noting that Evero politely declined the interim HC role last year in Denver after his buddy Hackett was canned.

I highly doubt he would subject himself to this disaster. 

Interim HC are literally never hired full time. We should know this.

I think its a little different here since Evero was actually interviewed for HC

38 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

If we are 0-6 and the defense blows, with the offense already blowing, neither guy is getting a look 

Evero coached out of his mind yesterday. 3 out of 4 secondary starts were out. Basically using practice squad guys. The defense scored a TD. They held the Vikings to only 14 points, 7 of which were on a short field. He's making lemonade out of lemons. 

On the other hand, the offense is absolute TRASH with Bryce under center. It's an amateur offense and I don't know the exact reason. The playcalling yesterday was absolutely god awful, but considering Dalton moved the offense considerably better the week prior, I can't say it's only the playcalling. Bryce Young seems to be the main reason the offense is struggling. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He is a young OC who learned directly under McVay. He also had a couple interviews for HC. What’s not to like?

Brown needs to get a real shot at running the offense without Reich hanging over him before we cut bait on this staff. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

As long as one of those guys is willing to do that, I am all for it.

Understand that it isn't likely to change that much. We spent all offseason putting a scheme in place, it's hard to change that midstream and get results quickly. 

Even if we did, expect more sucking to happen for the remainder of the season.

But did we though lol. I mean, we've watched the same thing the last few weeks and absolutely nothing about it screams complex. I think sometimes we overthink what is doing behind the scenes there.

Doing ANYTHING other that what we have been doing more than likely will have a net positive effect.