• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 Mock Drafts

KBRed

Ya that Kemo is just useless.

)SIGH(

Maake might not even be playing here next year.

But if we're going to spend our first pick on a defensive tackle, even though we've already traded for two of them this year and used draft picks to acquire them, I'd rather us get someone 300ish that could provide an interior pass rush and offer help against the run, and not fall in love with the guy with the "RARE SIZE, MAN".

I want a WR in 2nd round, but I wouldn't be upset if Pike was selected. Pike has AMAZING accuracy but definitely needs to improve his arm strength. Would be a perfect project QB to develop over the next couple years. HOWEVER, we're horrible at developing QB's so I'll take the WR thanks.

Also I really like Tank Tyler and I think he'll be a big part of the defense next year. WR is the most pressing need by far. It's a damn shame we have no 1st rounder or we could make a play for Brandon Marshall who is further confirming that he will not be in Denver next year.

after watching the florida vs cincinnati game tony pike sucks i will go and take a dump on the 50 yard line of the panthers field if we draft him

Cincy is just totally outmatched.

Pike has had a few drops and his O-Line is getting dominated. That doesn't mean he sucks.

I'm a huge Florida fan and even I will tell you this game isn't Pikes fault.

Truth be told Cincy doesn't belong on the same field as Florida.

I don't see the Panthers picking a DT early in the draft. Way too many bodies at that position now.

i tend to agree with you, we just picked a DE and DT last draft and traded for two more. would it be smart to add another DT with an early pick?

Leonard Lewis, Tank Tyler, Cory Irvin will all be back next year. so unless we drop kemo and nick hayden i dont see adding another DT early.

help at WR, TE, QB, CB, LB could be possible.

Although i hate the Tigers (ROLL TIDE!) i'd love Brandon LaFell in the 2nd round. Also i like what i saw from Freddie Barnes but it seems he is a 3rd-4th round pick, isn't he?

And my personal thought, what about drafting a C/G in a late round (a prototypical Hangartner), i know Schwartz and Bernadeau have done a good job but if Kalil injured i don't think Mackenzy can do the job and obviously Duke can't.

Also i would draft a lately QB: Levi Brown?

Regards!!

I'm liking DT/WR/LB.

that means a 5th round QB and develop Moore as the starter. hell, we put our eggs in Delhomme's basket last year with that ridiculous contract, we might as well give Moore as much confidence going into training camp by naming him the starter. Give him true opportunity to play a season.

As of right now, Moore gives us our best chance to win! (it feels good to say that!)

Archived