• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 10 Annoying things about Modern Warfare 2

Rush23

It's never to late to jump on the Battlefield bandwagon.

Seriously, the further removed we are from the MW2 release date, and the more the hype is beginning to fade, the more people will start to realize that MW2 is nothing more than average. Really, really glad I didn't spend money on it.

ugh. Had a horrible day today. it started off good. then I caught 2 people boosting. Then i faced some douche with the commando set up. campers all day. I started at 1.64 kdr, and a 1.06 wins ratio. I'm currently at 1.60 kdr, and after losing about 30 straight games of domination, headquarters i don't even wanna look where the wins are. ugh.. i'm getting tired of being stuck on bad teams. the only bright side is that one guy actually sent me a message on xbl and apologized for sucking it up so bad(since he was one of the highest ranked dudes). that's a freaking first. I actually felt better too.

There are so many hackers on the PC side of this game it's unreal. Aimbots and wallhacks like you couldn't imagine. I had to try about 8 different servers to find one where no one was hacking. On to play it that server was full of toobers and campers.

Great idea for a game but IW sucks with their game lobby crap and no dedicated servers for the PC. I hope this is the last game they ever make.

Ok I think I've been playing with a bunch oh retards in my last match, I've been using a speed class with dual uzi's/ marathon/ stopping power/ camando pro/ w/ .44 tac knife in cqc I am god but at range I suck with this class.

Anyway I'm playing capture the flag on terminal and as I'm running threw I kill 6 people on the way in and grabbed the flag and I kill another 2 on the way out the rest of my team hasn't killed a soul at this point and are camping the poo out of our flag I get into my spawn and I run in thinking I'm about to score when out of the back of my spawn a lone enemy starts shooting at me from range, I ask for help and get none 3 teammates camping right next to me litterally a lone enemy has me pinned and nothing and then another enemy comes in from the side and kills me and returns the flag.

Ok I think I've been playing with a bunch oh retards in my last match, I've been using a speed class with dual uzi's/ marathon/ stopping power/ camando pro/ w/ .44 tac knife in cqc I am god but at range I suck with this class.

Anyway I'm playing capture the flag on terminal and as I'm running threw I kill 6 people on the way in and grabbed the flag and I kill another 2 on the way out the rest of my team hasn't killed a soul at this point and are camping the poo out of our flag I get into my spawn and I run in thinking I'm about to score when out of the back of my spawn a lone enemy starts shooting at me from range, I ask for help and get none 3 teammates camping right next to me litterally a lone enemy has me pinned and nothing and then another enemy comes in from the side and kills me and returns the flag.

this is why i always look to play with friends.

Anyone who refers to themselves as a god because of how they perform in a video game, should really reevaluate their life.

Just sayin'

Anyone who refers to themselves as a god because of how they perform in a video game, should really reevaluate their life.

Just sayin'

I'm strickly refering to how good that class is in close quaters combat (cqc) in this game and nothing more so quit trying to be a tool.

Thnx

Doc

I'm strickly refering to how good that class is in close quaters combat (cqc) in this game and nothing more so quit trying to be a tool.

Thnx

Doc

Oh. Because it read like you were calling yourself a god. You can see how I might be confused.

And I don't need to try to be a tool; it comes naturally.

that's happened to me SO MANY times. I always end up coaching up my team and serving a commander role cuz of it.

On a side note, I was also playing CapTheFlag on Terminal. I was sniping. I had a regular. slow, range class for it. It was hard to get kills, and even defend. No one has capped a flag yet. My team decides to blame me for it. Saying I need to quit trying to snipe if i suck at it. It's literally my entire team trying to go after the flag. with like 2 people defending. So, since they thought i was being useless, i decided to just go and get the flag to show them how easy it was. This is no joke, i show up at their flag. There's no one there. I get the flag and run back and having to wait for the sprint to come back over and over again. I get to right in front of our flag to capture it and get shot. Luckily the one guy who was defending captured it. Those assholes never thanked us, you know the people DEFENDING the flag.

Archived