• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 10 Annoying things about Modern Warfare 2

Rush23

5) In general, this is a game that rewards quick-reflexes, and that's it. Strategy? Meh. Tactics? P'shaw! Location-based damage? Apox on those who use such trifles! This game is all about who can "aim down the sight" and press the trigger fastest, or pound the damned knife button a fraction of a second after they round a corner. Honestly, when's the last time you played a round where the top scorer wasn't a suicidal maniac who charged in guns blazing so they could start unlocking killstreaks. When's the last time you were rewarded for utilizing terrain, moving with a squad, or checking a corner carefully before rounding it? Yep, that's about what I thought.

Sounds to me like you are trying to be tactical with teams that aren't trying to be tactical. Whenever I play, and my team is making a concerted effort to move together and work as a team, it's utter domination. And I very often see/am the top players not even having close to the amount of deaths as lower players.

Snipers really kind of annoy me unless they are just really good. Anyone can hide in a corner far away from the action and shoot people who are busy with something else. But this game is far more tactical than any previous Call of Duty. And there are only a few "speed shooter" maps.

I thought silenced snipers would be the worst thing ever, not on this game, it's not even a problem. Thermal is pretty cheap on maps like wasteland though and heart beat sensor is really really cheesy.

Knifing gets me more pissed than anything. Noob tubes aren't super bad, at least it MAKES SENSE when I get killed by them, unlike getting Sparta-knifed 30 yards away through machine gun fire.

I thought silenced snipers would be the worst thing ever, not on this game, it's not even a problem. Thermal is pretty cheap on maps like wasteland though and heart beat sensor is really really cheesy.

Knifing gets me more pissed than anything. Noob tubes aren't super bad, at least it MAKES SENSE when I get killed by them, unlike getting Sparta-knifed 30 yards away through machine gun fire.

My first ever shooter was Aliens vs. Predator 2, so I found the heartbeat sensor to be one of the games redeeming factors because it's a lot like the motion sensor from those games. Of course in AVP, you didn't have a minimap, and your sensor was your only form of detection.

My first ever shooter was Aliens vs. Predator 2, so I found the heartbeat sensor to be one of the games redeeming factors because it's a lot like the motion sensor from those games. Of course in AVP, you didn't have a minimap, and your sensor was your only form of detection.

lol yea. that was paranoia inducing.

this. And pretty much what everyone else has already said. The dual shotties killing me from 40 yards away is total bullshit. That's my main beef with the multiplayer.

Archived