• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 10 Annoying things about Modern Warfare 2

Rush23

Here's a write-up on the 10 most annoying things about playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 online. Some of these things suck but then again they are apart of the MW2 experience lol.

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2009/12/31/10-most-annoying-things-about-mw2/

From the list what are your most annoying ones? Are there any that didn't make the list that annoy you?

I pretty much agree with the article. I hated guys who used the akimbo 1887's, grenade launchers, etc. It's obvious they aren't going to take them out so I've resorted to using them also. I don't go crazy with them though. I've seen guys go through entire matches only using the 1887's. The range has been cut down, but it's still an annoying weapon.

Another thing that pisses me off is when I get killed by two shots from a FAMAS. I have to literally unload half a clip from my ACR to get kills. I also don't like snipers that kill me, and when I watch the replay the shot didn't hit me in the head...or it appears not to hit me at all.

Campers don't really piss me off that bad...it makes it easier for me to find them when I respawn. When you think about it, in real war, there will be "campers". Not everybody should be on the move.

Guy obviously is a loser.

#1 should be : Commando. Getting knifed 40 yards away by someone teleporting through walls and rocks is just stupid, and it's getting worse and worse.

#2: Duel shot guns. People are figuring out the FMJ glitch that reverts the 1887's back to old range

#3: shotguns, they kind of made them too overpowered. They have the right power if they were primary guns, but as secondary, no. Their power on this game should have been on cod4 and vice versa.

This list could be for any first person shooter. So here is my list of MW2 specific complaints.

1) He has a problem with people not using the mic? That is my number one complaint with MW2. Too many people using the damn mics! And the sound quality is so damned poor, it's not like they actually help. I would die a happy man if I went the rest of my life without hearing:

Idiot #1: "Ah'b mroop fur aroob mum cohrber"

Idiot #2: "Geb mop shotgun purr farb"

Idiot #1: "Klupe bossom killstreak bert reynolds gobbahobba"

Idiot #3: "*13-year old nerd screech* Oh my Gawd! F*$%in' Noob!"

2) The smallest maps in any fps, ever. What is the point of sniping in this game? You don't stand a chance with all the enemies running around you, literally 5 feet away.

3) General lack of consideration for snipers. I'm not the smartest guy on Earth, but I feel my intelligence is being insulted when I am wearing a ghillie suit on top of a sky-scraper or in the urban streets of some middle-eastern city.

4) Unlockable gun disparity. I get the idea of ranking up to earn better guns, but the disparity is way too great. There's no handicap for new players. You're giving level-60 players who are already insanely skilled, and giving them the best weapons and gear while the guy trying to learn is stuck with an inferior burst-fire rifle. I mean what did the developers think would be the result of that little equation? Either you have to make the weapons more even, or you have to give the player unlock credits and allow them to choose which guns to unlock.

5) In general, this is a game that rewards quick-reflexes, and that's it. Strategy? Meh. Tactics? P'shaw! Location-based damage? Apox on those who use such trifles! This game is all about who can "aim down the sight" and press the trigger fastest, or pound the damned knife button a fraction of a second after they round a corner. Honestly, when's the last time you played a round where the top scorer wasn't a suicidal maniac who charged in guns blazing so they could start unlocking killstreaks. When's the last time you were rewarded for utilizing terrain, moving with a squad, or checking a corner carefully before rounding it? Yep, that's about what I thought.

MW2 is a marginal shooter with tremendous graphics, the best single-player experience ever in the fps genre, and enough hype to catapult an off-broadway actor to Hollywood. In multi-player, it's an average experience at best.

Archived