• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fuck my job

Ja  Rhule

As some of you know, I work at the pharmacy. Today, some ***** called and he asked me the following question "Me and my partner would like to have an annal sex and my question is, what are the best condom and lube for annal sex?" I was like... Wtf? "Hold please". Told my coworkers (mostly females) and we decided on what to suggest. Then, he asked me the following question 'If it gets to kinky and I will have to do some oral, what is the best flavor lube is available"... I was like... Motherfuger! "Hold please". We talked it over and I told him to visit adam and eve website. Then, he told me he'd call me back yo tell me about the experience...

As some of you know, I work at the pharmacy. Today, some ***** called and he asked me the following question "Me and my partner would like to have an annal sex and my question is, what are the best condom and lube for annal sex?" I was like... Wtf? "Hold please". Told my coworkers (mostly females) and we decided on what to suggest. Then, he asked me the following question 'If it gets to kinky and I will have to do some oral, what is the best flavor lube is available"... I was like... Motherfuger! "Hold please". We talked it over and I told him to visit adam and eve website. Then, he told me he'd call me back yo tell me about the experience...

NEXT TIME.... Hang UP dude....

freedom of speech doesnt mean you have to the right to be a dick bag (pun) on the phone...

lol

When I worked cosmetics at Belks years ago we would get creepy phone calls from guys asking weird questions. The Clinique counter had some perv call them multiiple times a week, he would ask them questions to get them talking and then he'd start making groaning sounds like he was wackin off.

nasty pervs

Archived