• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mickey Dee strikes again!

SCP

Had to go there for lunch yesterday because of time constraints and lack of dining options. For some reason I ordered a Big Mac value meal. Then I made the mistake of eating the nasty stuff.

Literally, 5 minutes later I was pooping liquid.

I hate fast food but McD's is the worst.

Kiss my burning asshole Ronald McDonald.

I love Taco Bell, fuggin love it. I enjoy fine cuisine, and I'll drop $100 on a meal. But I will always enjoy two Cheezy Gordita crunches, one chicken and one double beef burrito, and a mango/strawberry smoothie for $8.56

And Taco Bell is actually one of the better fast food joints for your health. Don't ask me how. This is coming from my environmentalist girlfriend. She fuggin despises McDonald's, but that ain't gonna stop me from eating there. Just had the Angus Burger (swiss and mushroom) yesterday while driving back from NC. I might have jizzed a little bit.

I love Taco Bell, fuggin love it. I enjoy fine cuisine, and I'll drop $100 on a meal. But I will always enjoy two Cheezy Gordita crunches, one chicken and one double beef burrito, and a mango/strawberry smoothie for $8.56

And Taco Bell is actually one of the better fast food joints for your health. Don't ask me how. This is coming from my environmentalist girlfriend. She fuggin despises McDonald's, but that ain't gonna stop me from eating there. Just had the Angus Burger (swiss and mushroom) yesterday while driving back from NC. I might have jizzed a little bit.

Taco Bell, #7 Combo, Taco and Chicken Quesedilla... Mmmmmmm....

It's almost lunch and I'm getting hungry here...

Archived