• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MW2 Question

tarheelblue89

So WTF!!!

I went 34-2-2 in a domination game. Had a 32 KS, but No NUKE! What the fug is the point of having killstreak rewards when they don't do crap for your streak?

I use Pavelow, Chopper Gunner and Nuke. The kills I got with the pavelow and the gunner didn't count for my KS. I don't get it.

It said I had a 24 killstreak which makes this situation even dumber.

I guess my question is....WHY?!?!?!

Automated kill streak rewards don't count towards your streak because you didn't physically make the kill. Things like, predator missile, chopper gunner, air strikes (harrier, precision, stealth bomber), AC-130, all count towards your streak because you direct them.

The best way to get a nuke is harrier, chopper gunner, then nuke. Its worked for me.

Automated kill streak rewards don't count towards your streak because you didn't physically make the kill. Things like, predator missile, chopper gunner, air strikes (harrier, precision, stealth bomber), AC-130, all count towards your streak because you direct them.

The best way to get a nuke is harrier, chopper gunner, then nuke. Its worked for me.

That literally just popped in my mind. God damnit!!! It's gonna be awhile before I get over this.

Archived