• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would Fox jump ship?

Hairless Cat

With all the doubters and bad press he has received this year and with the Giants in a melt down, what is the chance that J fox will jump ship and head to New Yook to replace a fired Coughlin?

How would you feel about that?

Like Zod said there is no chance that this will happen first off because Coughlin is not the one under fire. That would be Kevin Gilbirde, their Offensive Coordinator and Bill Sheridan, their Defensive Coordinator. Now Fox is a defensive coach so you can scratch him off the list for taking the job of Offensive Coordinator. Fox could get an offer to be their Defensive Coordinator, but why would a head coach who is already happy where he is take a job of less pay. I just don't see it happening.

Like Zod said there is no chance that this will happen first off because Coughlin is not the one under fire. That would be Kevin Gilbirde, their Offensive Coordinator and Bill Sheridan, their Defensive Coordinator. Now Fox is a defensive coach so you can scratch him off the list for taking the job of Offensive Coordinator. Fox could get an offer to be their Defensive Coordinator, but why would a head coach who is already happy where he is take a job of less pay. I just don't see it happening.

did you see all the facial ticks and blinking Fox was doing in the opening minutes of the game?

I'm no psychiatrist nor do I play one on internet forums, but the guy is under some sort of mental strain I havent seen him under before.

With all the doubters and bad press he has received this year and with the Giants in a melt down, what is the chance that J fox will jump ship and head to New Yook to replace a fired Coughlin?

How would you feel about that?

Was thinking the same thing after watching the Giants' implosion and reading Fox's postgame comments yesterday. I'm sure it's not out of the realm of possibility, with Fox in the last year of his contract and his fondness for the Giants organization. With all of the heat he's taken the past two years here, he may want to go back to being a DC rather than bear the burden that comes with being the HC, especially with all of the high expectations. Coughlin's job may be on the line after the way the way things have ended the past two season for the G-men, and I'm sure Fox would be on the list of candidates to replace him. A lot of speculation to be sure, but stranger things have happened.

Archived