• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Won my Fantasy SuperBowl today...

TheSaint

I hate you. Three straight years I've failed to make the playoffs.

should have made it in my other league as well....if we had started any other combo other than the one we did, we would be in. I think we lost by 3 or 4. Fitzgerald got hurt only scored a few points. Steve Smith was on the bench....as were a number of other guys, any of which would have got us a win.

But ill take 1 championship out of three leagues.

Congrats. I got tonights game to determine two.

In the bigger money league Im down 35 but I have Adrian Peterson(Vikings of course), Sidney Rice and the Vikes d. The other guy is done.

In the lower dollar one, Im down 60 but have Rice, Vikes D, Longwell. The D starts off with 32 pts and its D/ST.

He has Forte and Gould.

So I might get a twofer tonight.

I lost in my main league last week because I played against a guy who got 53 points from Aaron Rodgers, 31.5 from Jones-Drew, 24 from Jamaal Charles, 23 from Desean Jackson, 21.5 from Reggie Wayne, and even 18 from his kicker (Matt Prater). Even if I had managed to play Johnathan Stewart against the Vikings last week, I would have taken an L.

In my big money league, my ******* dumbass friend made it all the finals and started Steven Jackson without realizing he wasn't playing yesterday. He is going to lose by 10, essentially giving away $1200. I want to slap him.

:D I won good money cause the guy I was playing did that. I beat him by 5.

I made it to the playoffs for the first time, my second time playing ff, didn't make it past the first round cause of breesus, should have started cassel, that was the week he got like 25 or so points. But I'm winning the compensation round so I guess that's a plus or something.

Archived